Welcome to the WBHS PTO
The mission of the West Bloomfield High School PTO is to enhance the educational and extracurricular environment at West Bloomfield High School through volunteer and financial resources; to promote communication between the school administration, staff, WBHS parents, and students; to encourage support for other organizations concerned with the education and welfare of the students at WBHS; and to foster pride in WBHS throughout the community. (Adopted January 24, 2011) PTO Bylaws
2016-2017 Dates & Meeting Topics
Come meet other WBHS parents. There are no PTO dues. Everyone is invited! Please join us.
• September 13, 2016 (Tuesday - 6:15 p.m. ~ before Open House) - Meet the Administrators & new WBHS Staff
• October 17, 2016 (Monday) - Preparation for College Admissions and the SAT
• January 17, 2017 (Tuesday) - Counselor Insights and Scheduling for next year
• April 17, 2017 (Monday) - PTO Year-End and Officer Elections (8th Grade Parents Invited)
• June 12, 2017 (Monday) - What to Expect Senior Year!
*All PTO Parent Forums will be held on MONDAY's, 7:15 pm-8:30 pm in the WBHS iCenter,unless otherwise noted. Everyone is welcome to attend. There are no PTO dues.
WBHS PTO Officers:
- Suzan Jones, Co-President, SuzanJJones@gmail.com 248-563-8444
- Ellen Simmons, Co-President, Esimmons@comcast.net 248-682-2834
- Tracy Falkowski, Vice President, email@example.com
- Lori Hutchinson, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Welford, Secretary, email@example.com
- Carrie Krauthamer, Communications Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Robinson, PCN Representative, Cambourne32@msn.com
- Miriam MacLean-Babbitt, PCN Representative, email@example.com
- Mariyah Saifuddin, Student Directory Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vinita Parekh, Student Directory Advertising, Vini9596@gmail.com
- Jenny Bordelove, Staff Appreciation Lunch, email@example.com
- Halle Saperstein, Staff Appreciation Lunch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Support Provided by the PTO:
(made possible through the sale of the Student Directory and Laker Decals and The No Fuss Fundraiser)
Gifts to WBHS departments for instructional support Gifts to each Class (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
Gift to the Senior All-Night Party committee
Donations to Our Children's Fund
Donation to the Greater West Bloomfield Community Coalition
No Fuss Fundraiser: A one and done donation is needed from each family! 100% of the money raised goes toward School Programming. Please make cash or checks payable to: WBHS PTO and return to the Principal's Office! Thank you for your generosity in supporting the WBHS PTO! No Fuss Fundraiser Form
Contact the PTO Treasurer to get your own free scrip cards.
The 2016-2017 WBHS Student Directory are available for cash-and-carry purchase. Please contact your PTO Representative or school principal's secretary for more information.
WBHS PTO Projects:
Student Directory Chair
Cookies in the Courtyard Busch's Scrip Program Staff Appreciation Events Hospitality Laker Pride! Activities Participates in the community school process
Thank you to all our Project Committee Chairpersons
Thank you for all of your support!